About Me

My photo
I am as real as they come,me thinks pretending is just a waste of precious time.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Passion 24/7????

Must i be passionate all the time?

Yeah, its cool when you love what you do, like me.....i'm into marketing communications and i love the fact that its about interrelationships but sometimes it gets a bit monotonous.
I think i like a bit of spontaneous activity once in a while, even life never remains the same so why should my vocation.

Trust me when i say, i'm a passionate person but there are down days and those days should be appreciated too. Like today is a down day for me and i'm not looking forward to it at all, its like am being compelled to work but today, even though its a downer, i get to reflect and thus this blog........

But i really need to work whether i like to or not cos i gotta earn my salary don't i?

So here's to passion missing in action.............


No comments:

Post a Comment